No matter what your stage in life, there are always reasons why you may need a recipe that makes a small portion.
15 Reasons Why You Sometimes Need a Recipe for One
1. Your evening plans got cancelled.
2. You want to control your portions, or avoid temptation.
3. You’re sick of bad office lunches.
4. You’re at home with a toddler/ kids are in school.
5. You hate eating leftovers all week.
6. You want to eat on your own schedule.
7. You work from home.
8. Your spouse often travels.
9. You live alone.
10. You have a health issue that requires small meals.
11. Your roommates don’t share your tastes.
12. You want to teach your teenager to cook for himself.
13. You’re an empty-nester in need of downsized recipes.
14. You’d like to take a small treat to a friend.
15. You’re hungry and dinner is still three hours away.
You can do this! Make yourself something tonight that you will honestly enjoy.
Fine Print @ The Small Table: Please do not copy images, text, or recipes from The Luxury of a Small Table without linking back to this site. All content provided on The Luxury of a Small Table is for information/ entertainment purposes only.